The Mechanical Stage Tool has been streamlined for optimized PDC drillability utilizing composite internal components and plug sets, reducing the amount of rubber and aluminum in the drill path. The tool has been designed to meet or exceed standard API casing ratings.
- Optimized composite components for improved PDC drillability
- New design targeted improved opening/closing performance
- Consistent and adjustable shifting pressure
- Internal shear screws reduce leak paths through the tool
- Locking and anti-rotation features reduce drill out time
- Standard tools are furnished with API L80 material suitable for sour gas service
- Plug sets for different cementing applications available.
- Alternative grades of steel and premium connections available for casing string capability.
- Can be combined with packer for pack-off stage tool applications.