SkyHook™ Cement Line Make Up Device
Blackhawk’s Skyhook™ Wireless Cement Line Make Up Device allows operators to make up their cementing iron or hose without the need to send rig personnel above the rig floor.
- Featuring the most advanced wireless automation system available, the SkyHook™ incorporates a vast array of industry-exclusive technologies and features focused on safety, speed, and efficiency. Blackhawk continues to refine what is the most versatile dart and ball launching cement head currently on the market.
- Fully-wireless automation system eliminates hydraulic umbilical line and operating console.
- Mud saver feature holds back cement line fluid (head pressure only) during lifting and prevents mud from falling to rig floor when the cement line is disconnected.
- Fully compatible with existing high pressure cement hose or cement line (2" 1502 connection).
- Continuous wireless link monitoring; radio signal filtering blocks Wi-Fi and Bluetooth interference for increased reliability.
- Mud saver feature reduces rig clean up after disconnecting the cement line.
- When in conjunction with Blackhawk's Wireless Cement Head, there is no need to send a man in a basket or riding belt, greatly improving safety.