Our Diverter Sub, previously marketed under the Allamon brand, is utilized when deploying liners or sub-sea casing on a work string in areas where formation surge or casing overfill may be a problem. Operators understand the benefits of getting casing to the desired depth with zero mud losses for improved zonal isolation.
Click here to watch our animation of the Diverter Sub in action.
- High tensile, burst & collapse
- Large bypass flow area
- Positive locking mechanism to ensure tool remains closed
- Test Tool available to verify closure and integrity
- Diverter Test Device (DTD) available to verify closure and pressure integrity
- Compatible with most liner companies’ setting balls & drill pipe darts