Blackhawk’s patent pending Centralizer Sub offers a unique solution for centralizing and cementing casing/liner strings from 5” to 18”.
- The proprietary design allows for the bows to sit flush against the shell with full-rotating capability, providing optimum performance in tight-tolerance and/or underreamed hole conditions.
- Rounded bows compress flush with the body of the centralizer to pass smoothly through tight restrictions, won’t damage wellhead seals.
- Proprietary end bands “pull” the centralizer into or out of the wellbore.
- Grease ports allow smooth rotation of the centralizer; prevents corrosion between body and end bands.
- Flush design allows for tight-tolerance well designs, improving zonal isolation and maximizing production string ID.
- Improved standoff in underreamed hole mitigates risks and costs associated with secondary cementing operations.
- Bow design prevents damage to sensitive and expensive downhole equipment/seals.