Cast-Iron Cement Retainers
Blackhawk’s API 11D1 certified and licensed Cast Iron Cement Retainers are ideal for squeeze cementing and well abandonment operations and can be set on wireline, drill pipe, tubing, or coiled tubing.Three variants of cement retainers are available for a variety of applications; all are designed to prevent the backflow of fluids and are easily drillable.
- 300°F temperature rating standard. Higher ratings available upon request.
- Wireline, drill pipe, tubing, or coiled tubing set.
- Drillable cast iron construction.
- Sets in casing grades greater than Q125.
- Anti-swab/anti-preset characteristics with 360 degree slips and angled backup design.
- Setting force held in place by internal body lock ring.
- Retaining rings prevent element extrusion.
- Sleeve Valve Retainer can be easily converted into a Bridge Plug