Blackhawk’s Brute® Packer is designed for general purpose high-pressure and high-tensile service work. The hydraulically-operated upper hold-down buttons anchor the packer with differential pressures from below. The packer is available with carbide trim buttons and slips for high-strength casing and longer service life.
- Sizes from 9-5/8” to 18”.
- Supports tailpipe loads up to 1,000,000 lbs.
- API 11D1/ISO 14310 V3 and V6 certified
- Increased slip area and secondary mandrels allows for increased hang-off capacities combined with high pressures.
- Enhanced drag block design eliminates the risk of damaging the drag blocks or worse case losing the drag blocks in the well
- Triple elements design provides increased pressure ratings and redundant sealing capability.
- Carbide trim on dual drag blocks, dovetail slips, and buttons for hard casing and long field life.
- Multiple sets allowed with simplistic design with only Quarter-turn to set, straight pickup to unset and release.
- Ideal for use as a storm packer; compatible with Blackhawk’s 1,000,000 lb. Brute® 1 and Brute® 2 Storm Valve.
- Testing and treating operations.
- Squeeze cementing.