Blackhawk’s Brute™ Packer is designed for general purpose high-pressure and high-tensile service work.The hydraulically-operated upper hold-down buttons anchor the packer with differential pressures from below. The packer is available with carbide trim buttons and slips for high-strength casing and longer service life.
- 6-5/8” FH connections holds up to 1,000,000 lbs tensile.
- Carbide trim on dual drag blocks, dovetail slips, and buttons for hard casing and long field life.
- Quarter-turn set packer and slips, straight pickup to unset and release.
- Three packer element design for seal redundancy.
- Ideal for use as a storm packer; compatible with Blackhawk’s 1,000,000 lb. Brute 1TM and Brute 2TM Storm Valve.
- Testing and treating operations.
- Squeeze cementing.